By Susan Mattson RNC-OB CTN PhD FAAN,Judy E. Smith PhD RNC-WHNP,AWHONN
Using an outcomes-based, modern procedure, AWHONN's center Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing, 4th Edition presents crucial wisdom for care via each level of being pregnant and childbirth. it's also the definitive source in getting ready for the AWHONN certification exam. A concise, define structure covers thoughts of replica, fetal improvement, common being pregnant, the intrapartum and postpartum classes, the conventional child, problems within the mom and the child, and moral and criminal matters. Edited by means of well-respected authors, Susan Mattson, RNC, CTN, PhD, FAAN, and Judy Smith, PhD, RNP-C, this is often the single ebook that incorporates AWHONN-endorsed content material for the perform of maternal-newborn nursing!
- A bulleted, define format presents speedy assessment and reference at the administration of pregnant ladies and their newborns via all levels of care.
- AWHONN-endorsed content makes this the definitive source in getting ready for present perform and for AWHONN forte nursing certification exams.
- Case reviews and assessment questions mirror the realities of perform and assist you organize for certification exams.
- Coverage of outpatient and inpatient care comprises households, ethics, felony matters, study, case administration, genetics and genetic counseling, and the transition to domestic and parenthood.
- New evidence-based perform content contains the newest study and top perform criteria for maternal-newborn sufferer care.
- New nationwide Institute of kid well-being & Human improvement (NICHD) terminology fosters interdisciplinary conversation and guarantees larger accuracy and precision.
- New sufferer security and danger administration strategies assist in bettering results, decreasing problems, and extending sufferer safety.
- New info at the newest evaluate and tracking devices describes new purposes of know-how and the ensuing merits to sufferer care.
Read Online or Download Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book (Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing (Awhonn)) PDF
Similar personal health books
Complicated may be reliable, yet isn’t basic larger? lots of the following tips are those who you can begin doing this day, if no longer instantaneously, to achieve larger overall healthiness. regardless of the place your overall healthiness is at, it may be greater. and also you don’t need to accomplish that by means of leaps and limits (except in drastic cases). in its place take the incremental development procedure.
The Republic of Indonesia, domestic to over 240 million humans, is the world's fourth so much populous state. Ethnically, culturally, and economically different, the Indonesian everyone is greatly dispersed throughout an archipelago of greater than 13,000 islands. quick urbanization has given upward thrust to 1 megacity (Jakarta) and to ten different significant metropolitan parts.
Definitely the right for each lady to have a 'natural' delivery has been famous for a few years, but surgical interventions proceed to upward push and, ironically, proceedings and the measure of litigation for disappointing hard work results improve. Proactive aid of work complements expert abilities by means of offering the services for combating lengthy labors - the root-cause of worrying delivery studies and the cesarean pandemic.
Rejuvenate Your healthiness will express you easy how one can slender down, regain strength, and convey again a younger vivid full of life you! by way of altering your consuming behavior, expanding your circulate during the day, and fascinating in additional self-care, you could count on to have elevated strength degrees, alertness, and think extra balanced as you progress towards attaining your perfect wellbeing objectives.
- Essential Guide to Training for Your First Marathon
- The Foreskin and Why You Should Keep It
- The Power of Hypnobirthing: 10 reasons why it's for you
- Aquapisces: Reach for the balance
Additional info for Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book (Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing (Awhonn))