By Lisa Fine
Each bankruptcy specializes in a unique concrete instance, exhibits a picture of the ultimate record, after which takes you thru the method of constructing that record. it is possible for you to to wreck each one file all the way down to learn how it used to be produced, together with any information manipulation you want to do.
The publication clarifies suggestions to universal, daily programming demanding situations and usual day-by-day projects that programmers come upon. for instance:
obtaining wanted document codecs utilizing kind templates provided by way of SAS and PROC TEMPLATE, PROC record variety thoughts, and COMPUTE block gains
employing diverse utilization ideas (DISPLAY, ORDER, staff, research, COMPUTED) to create numerous element and precis experiences
using holiday statements and COMPUTE blocks to summarize and document key findings
producing studies in a number of Output supply method (ODS) locations together with RTF, PDF, XML, TAGSETS.RTF
embedding pictures in a file and mixing graphical and tabular facts with SAS 9.2 and past
Applicable to SAS clients from all disciplines, the real-life eventualities can help increase your reporting talents discovered from different books to the subsequent point.
With PROC record by way of instance: strategies for development specialist studies utilizing SAS, what appeared complicated becomes a question of perform.
This booklet is a part of the SAS Press program.
By John R. Birge,François Louveaux
The objective of stochastic programming is to discover optimum judgements in difficulties which contain doubtful info. This box is at present constructing speedily with contributions from many disciplines together with operations examine, arithmetic, and chance. even as, it's now being utilized in a large choice of matters starting from agriculture to monetary making plans and from business engineering to computing device networks. This textbook offers a primary direction in stochastic programming appropriate for college kids with a simple wisdom of linear programming, undemanding research, and chance. The authors objective to offer a wide evaluate of the most topics and techniques of the topic. Its leading objective is to aid scholars enhance an instinct on the right way to version uncertainty into mathematical difficulties, what uncertainty adjustments deliver to the choice procedure, and what thoughts aid to regulate uncertainty in fixing the problems.
In this generally up to date re-creation there's extra fabric on tools and examples together with numerous new ways for discrete variables, new effects on hazard measures in modeling and Monte Carlo sampling equipment, a brand new bankruptcy on relationships to different equipment together with approximate dynamic programming, strong optimization and on-line methods.
The booklet is very illustrated with bankruptcy summaries and lots of examples and workouts. scholars, researchers and practitioners in operations examine and the optimization region will locate it fairly of curiosity.
Review of First Edition:
"The dialogue on modeling matters, the big variety of examples used to demonstrate the cloth, and the breadth of the insurance make 'Introduction to Stochastic Programming' an amazing textbook for the area." (Interfaces, 1998)
By Hector Cuesta,Dr.Sampath Kumar
- Learn tips on how to flip information into actual insight
- Explore a number of concrete examples by means of blending information and algorithms to find the issues we don’t comprehend that we don’t know
- Apply desktop studying algorithms to other kinds of knowledge comparable to social networks, time sequence, and images
Beyond buzzwords like tremendous info or information technology, there are a superb possibilities to innovate in lots of companies utilizing information research to get data-driven items. information research comprises asking many questions on information on the way to notice insights and generate worth for a product or a service.
This booklet explains the fundamental facts algorithms with out the theoretical jargon, and you’ll get hands-on turning information into insights utilizing computer studying suggestions. we are going to practice data-driven innovation processing for different types of facts comparable to textual content, photos, social community graphs, files, and time sequence, displaying you ways to enforce huge info processing with MongoDB and Apache Spark.
What you are going to learn
- Acquire, layout, and visualize your data
- Build an image-similarity seek engine
- Generate significant visualizations a person can understand
- Get begun with studying social community graphs
- Find out how one can enforce sentiment textual content analysis
- Install facts research instruments comparable to Pandas, MongoDB, and Apache Spark
- Get to grips with Apache Spark
- Implement computer studying algorithms reminiscent of category or forecasting
About the Author
Hector Cuesta co-founded and is a data-driven product fashion designer at DataNerdsMX, a knowledge technology consulting enterprise in Mexico urban. He holds an MSc in computing device technology. He presents consulting companies for software program engineering and knowledge technology and has 10+ years of expertise in numerous industries together with monetary prone, social networking, e-learning, and Human assets. he's an fanatic of Lego Robotics and Raspberry Pi and pursues those subject matters in his spare time.
By SAS Institute
By Premadhis Das,Ganesh Dutta,Nripes Kumar Mandal,Bikas Kumar Sinha
By Antonella Contin,Paolo Paolini,Rossella Salerno
By Achim Bühl
By Ivo Balbaert
About This Book
- Work with Julia in a multi-core, allotted, and networked environment
- Learn the innovations to create blazingly quickly courses with Julia
- The e-book walks you thru quite a few functional examples to become familiar with Julia
Who This e-book Is For
This publication is for you while you are a knowledge scientist or engaged on any technical or clinical computation tasks. The publication assumes you might have a simple operating wisdom of high-level dynamic languages resembling MATLAB, R, Python, or Ruby.
What you are going to Learn
- Set up your Julia atmosphere to accomplish the top productivity
- Solve your initiatives in a high-level dynamic language and use forms on your facts purely while needed
- Create your individual forms to increase the integrated style system
- Visualize your info in IJulia with plotting packages
- Explore using integrated macros for trying out, debugging, benchmarking, and more
- Apply Julia to take on difficulties simultaneously and in a allotted environment
- Integrate with different languages akin to C, Python, and MATLAB
Julia is a brand new open resource programming language that's utilized in the sphere of knowledge technological know-how computing. It used to be created to resolve the hassle among high-level sluggish code and quick yet low-level code, and the need to use either to accomplish excessive functionality. This ebook provides you with a head begin to take on your numerical and information issues of Julia. Your trip will commence via studying easy methods to organize a operating Julia platform prior to exploring its a number of integrated kinds. you'll then movement directly to hide the various features and constructs in Julia. The ebook will then stroll you thru the 2 very important assortment types—arrays and matrices. Over the process the publication, additionally, you will be brought to homoiconicity, the meta-programming notion in Julia.
Towards the concluding a part of the publication, additionally, you will easy methods to run exterior courses. This booklet will conceal all you must learn about Julia to leverage its excessive velocity and efficiency.
By Christopher Bourez
Develop deep neural networks in Theano with sensible code examples for photo category, laptop translation, reinforcement brokers, or generative models.
About This Book
- Learn Theano fundamentals and review your mathematical expressions speedier and in an effective manner
- Learn the layout styles of deep neural architectures to construct effective and robust networks in your datasets
- Apply your wisdom to concrete fields resembling photograph category, item detection, chatbots, computing device translation, reinforcement brokers, or generative models.
Who This publication Is For
This ebook is indented to supply a whole assessment of deep studying. From the newbie in deep studying and synthetic intelligence, to the knowledge scientist who desires to familiarize yourself with Theano and its helping libraries, or have a longer figuring out of deep neural nets.
Some simple talents in Python programming and desktop technological know-how might help, in addition to abilities in common algebra and calculus.
What you'll Learn
- Get conversant in Theano and deep learning
- Provide examples in supervised, unsupervised, generative, or reinforcement learning.
- Discover the most rules for designing effective deep studying nets: convolutions, residual connections, and recurrent connections.
- Use Theano on real-world computing device imaginative and prescient datasets, resembling for digit category and picture classification.
- Extend using Theano to common language processing initiatives, for chatbots or laptop translation
- Cover synthetic intelligence-driven ideas to let a robotic to unravel video games or study from an environment
- Generate artificial information that appears genuine with generative modeling
- Become conversant in Lasagne and Keras, frameworks equipped on most sensible of Theano
This publication deals an entire review of Deep studying with Theano, a Python-based library that makes optimizing numerical expressions and deep studying types effortless on CPU or GPU.
The ebook presents a few sensible code examples that support the newbie know how effortless it really is to construct complicated neural networks, whereas extra experimented facts scientists will relish the achieve of the ebook, addressing supervised and unsupervised studying, generative types, reinforcement studying within the fields of snapshot attractiveness, common language processing, or online game strategy.
The ebook additionally discusses picture acceptance projects that diversity from easy digit acceptance, picture type, item localization, photo segmentation, to snapshot captioning. typical language processing examples contain textual content new release, chatbots, desktop translation, and query answering. The final instance bargains with producing random info that appears actual and fixing video games equivalent to within the Open-AI gym.
At the top, this ebook sums up the easiest -performing nets for every job. whereas early learn effects have been in line with deep stacks of neural layers, particularly, convolutional layers, the e-book offers the foundations that greater the potency of those architectures, so as to aid the reader construct new customized nets.
Style and approach
It is an easy-to-follow instance e-book that teaches you ways to accomplish speedy, effective computations in Python. beginning with the very basics-NumPy, fitting Theano, this e-book will take you to the graceful trip of imposing Theano for complicated computations for laptop studying and deep learning.
By Soubhik Chakraborty,Guerino Mazzola,Swarima Tewari,Moujhuri Patra
The publication opens with a quick advent to Indian song, specifically classical Hindustani tune, through a bankruptcy at the function of facts in computational musicology. The authors then convey the best way to learn musical constitution utilizing Rubato, the song software program package deal for statistical research, specifically addressing modeling, melodic similarity and lengths, and entropy research; they then exhibit find out how to examine musical functionality. ultimately, they clarify how the idea that of seminatural composition can assist a song composer to acquire the outlet line of a raga-based tune utilizing Monte Carlo simulation.
The e-book may be of curiosity to musicians and musicologists, relatively these engaged with Indian music.