By Tiffany Chenneville
- The impression of pediatric HIV on families.
- Psychosocial concerns for kids and kids with HIV.
- HIV prevention and intervention within the college setting.
- HIV disclosure in pediatric populations.
- How to layout powerful evidence-based HIV risk-reduction courses for adolescents.
Read or Download A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Conversing approximately family Abuse is an job pack for kids of 9 years and above and young people the place households have skilled family abuse, to aid and inspire them to divulge heart's contents to their moms approximately their distressing studies. in response to the authors' paintings with households who've skilled family abuse, the actions are designed round 4 vital issues: development vainness; naming emotions; facilitating conversation among moms and kids; and speaking approximately own stories, together with household violence, and are followed via pictures which act as activates for dialogue.
"Focusing at the particular constituents that turn on medical swap, this ebook is superior by way of present learn, extra plentiful scope, and an array of contributions in modern and proper subject parts. it truly is filled with thought, path, and grounding. this can be a gorgeous contribution to the sector of kid remedy.
Spotting the ability of children’s imaginations in narrative remedy. Therapists may perhaps wonder at kid's ingenious triumphs, yet how frequently do they realize such skills as important to the treatment hour? should still therapists reserve an area for make-believe basically while not anything is at stake, or could it's accurately these moments while anything actually issues that mind's eye is such a lot urgently wanted?
During this much-needed advisor, dialectical habit therapists supply an activity-based workbook for children who fight with anger, mood-swings, and emotional and behavioral dysregulation. utilizing the talents defined during this ebook, teenagers might be in a position to deal with their feelings, get besides others, and do greater in class.
- Philosophy of Development: Reconstructing the Foundations of Human Development and Education (Philosophy and Education)
- EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy with Children, Second Edition: Infants to Adolescents Treatment Manual
- Authoritative Communities: The Scientific Case for Nurturing the Whole Child: 5 (The Search Institute Series on Developmentally Attentive Community and Society)
- Symbiosis and Autonomy: Symbiotic Trauma and Love Beyond Entanglements
- Evidence-Based Practice in Infant and Early Childhood Psychology
- Handbook of Adolescent Behavioral Problems: Evidence-Based Approaches to Prevention and Treatment
Additional resources for A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice